WHAT is the PAS®? The PAS® is an innovative process that adds your participants’ unknown dynamic information to your participants’ known static information. The PAS® is their voice.
How does the PAS® work? Right Time first helps you predetermine what dynamic information and reporting format best matches your intervention. No cost. Right Time then customizes a series of questions your participants answer about themselves. No cost. Right Time then evaluates your participants’ answers to extract which internal elements are needed for your reports. No cost.
Add their voice to your intervention for either $4, $8, or $14. How much of their voice do you need?
Right Time customizes a series of questions your participants answer about themselves. These questions:
- are written at a 5th grade reading level
- are rated as a 9.12 out of 10 in ease of taking
- can be completed within 10- 30 minutes
- can be used to assess all populations – adult male/female, young adult, juvenile
- are self-reporting – eliminates any bias
- have no start-up fees or software investment
- require no training or scripted interviewing
- have unlimited retest capability
- have multiple administration formats – print or digital
- have an overall reliability of 0.84
Right Time develops for you tailored real-time reports. Your reports:
- are your participants’ voice
- are a combination of the multiple dynamic factors identified by the PAS® questions
- require no contract or continued commitment
- have live customer support/consultation available
Would you like to see sample reports others are using to improve their outcomes?
The PAS® is a game changer. It is not sold or bought. It’s adopted slowly. Learn more.