WHAT is the PAS®? The PAS® is a self-reporting assessment taken by your participants. Right Time evaluates their answers and generates a series of real-time dynamic reports to help you improve your outcomes.
- Written at a 5th grade reading level
- Rated as a 9.12 out of 10 in ease of taking
- Completed within about 30 minutes
- Can be used to assess all populations – adult male/female (25 plus), young adult(18-25), juvenile (12-17)
- Self-reporting – eliminates any bias
- No start-up fees or software investment
- Requires no training or scripted interviewing
- Unlimited retest capability
- Multiple administration formats – print or digital
- Overall reliability of 0.84
- No contract or continued commitment required
- Live customer support/consultation available
The PAS® is not sold or bought. It’s adopted. Become a PAS® believer.