WHAT is the PAS®? The PAS® is an assessment tells you if the people you are wanting to help are ready for you. It adds their unknown dynamic information to their known static information.
The PAS® identifies key dynamic personality elements (motivations, resilience, self-esteem, etc.). These elements are amenable to internal change through intervention.
You have their static historical information (personal information, criminal background, employment, education, etc.)
You wish to add their unknown dynamic information to their known static information. Together they will improve your outcomes.
Right Time first helps you determine what dynamic information and reporting format best matches your intervention. No cost.
Right Time then customizes a series of questions your participants answer about themselves. The questions can be answered in print form or digitally online. No cost.
Right Time then evaluates your participants’ answers to extract which internal elements are needed for your reports. No cost.
Right Time then develops for you tailored real-time reports that provide you valuable dynamic information about your participants they won’t tell you upfront. Your reports are your only cost.
Want to know how ready they are for your help? Cost could be a little as $14.
Right Time customizes a series of questions the people you are wanting to help answer about themselves.
- can be administered in print or digitally online
- are written at a 5th grade reading level
- are rated as a 9.12 out of 10 in ease of taking
- can be completed within 3 – 30 minutes
- can be used to assess all populations – adult male/female, young adult, juvenile
- are self-reporting – eliminates any interviewer bias
- have no start-up fees or software investment
- require no training or scripted interviewing
- have unlimited retest capability
- have an overall reliability of 0.84
Right Time develops for you tailored real-time reports. Your reports:
- add their dynamic information to your decision making
- require no contract or continued commitment
- have live customer support/consultation available
Would you like to see sample reports others are using to improve their outcomes?
The PAS® is a game changer. It is not sold or bought. It’s adopted slowly. Learn more.