WHAT is the PAS®? The PAS® is an innovation that tells you if your participants are ready for you. It adds their unknown dynamic information to their known static information. Huge benefits!
How does the PAS® work? Right Time first helps you predetermine what dynamic information and reporting format best matches your intervention. No cost.
Right Time then customizes a series of questions your participants answer about themselves. No cost.
Right Time then evaluates your participants’ answers to extract which internal elements are needed for your reports. No cost.
Right Time then develops for you tailored real-time reports that provide you valuable dynamic information about your participants they won’t tell you upfront. Your reports are your only cost.
Right Time customizes a series of questions your participants answer about themselves. These questions:
- are written at a 5th grade reading level
- are rated as a 9.12 out of 10 in ease of taking
- can be completed within 10- 30 minutes
- can be used to assess all populations – adult male/female, young adult, juvenile
- are self-reporting – eliminates any bias
- have no start-up fees or software investment
- require no training or scripted interviewing
- have unlimited retest capability
- have multiple administration formats – print or digital
- have an overall reliability of 0.84
Right Time develops for you tailored real-time reports. Your reports:
- add your participants’ dynamic information to their static information
- require no contract or continued commitment
- have live customer support/consultation available
Would you like to see sample reports others are using to improve their outcomes?
The PAS® is a game changer. It is not sold or bought. It’s adopted slowly. Learn more.